To protect your privacy, we inform you about how information is retrieved, stored and used.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.bmw-styling.com
What personal information we collect and why we collect them
To make a purchase at BMW-Styling.com we need name, address, phone number and email. This to send items to the correct shipping address, keep up to date with orders, and contact you if there should be a need for your order. This will not be shared and stored encrypted.
Comments / feedback
When visitors post comments or feedback on the page, the information stored in the comment form is stored in addition to the visitor’s and visitor’s web browser’s IP address. This is done to help avoid spam comments.
When visitors submit a message through the contact forms used on our website, only necessary details are stored to answer and identify any orders and inquiries. This means the information that visitors provide in the inquiry: name, email, subject (possibly customer number or order number), as well as visitor’s message. In addition, the visitor’s message is logged for security reasons in case of abuse or spam in the contact form. Information sent in the contact form will never be used for anything other than answering the visitor’s inquiry.
BMW-Styling.com does not store information that identifies individual users of this service. Any cookies used by this site are used either exclusively on a per session basis or in order to maintain the user’s preferences. Cookies are not shared with third parties.
If you post a comment / feedback on this site, you can ask us to remember the name, email and website. This information is stored in a cookie and is there to make things easier for you. You will not need to re-enter this information the next time you post a comment. These cookies expire after one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will create a temporary cookie to determine if your browser supports using this. This cookie does not contain any personal information and disappears as soon as you close your browser.
When you log in, cookies are created that store your login information and choices you have taken regarding how content will appear. Cookies with login information expire after two days, while display options last for one year. If you check for “Remember me,” your login information will be stored for two weeks. If you log out of your account, these cookies will disappear.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this page may include embedded content (eg videos, photos, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves exactly the same as if the visitor had visited the site as the embedded content comes from.
BMW-Styling.com collects anonymous information about visitors to BMW-Styling.com for analysis.
With anonymous information, we mean information that can not be traced back to a user or person. The purpose of this is to collect statistics that can be used to further develop and improve the site. Examples of this kind of data are: the number of visitors, the page usage, how long the visit lasts, where users come from, and what browsers are used.
We also collect keywords used by the search engines on the website. This is only to improve the search hits and customer experience, and it does not gather information that can be traced back to the user.
Who we share your information with
This site uses a CAPTCHA to ensure that people perform certain actions. The CAPTCHA provider can insert a cookie / cookie and get information about your browser and device that has access to this website.
This site uses MailChimp to deliver newsletters. This provider collects only your email address, first name and last name if you sign up for our newsletter.
How long we keep information about you
Your rights regarding information we have about you
Where we send information about you
How we protect your personal information
What we collect and save
- Products you’ve seen: We use this to show you, for example, products you’ve recently seen
- Location, IP address and browser type: We use this for purposes such as estimation of taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: We ask you to enter this so that we can, for example, estimate shipping before you place an order and send you the order.
- Products you’ve added to wishlist: to show you and other users you share your wishlist with, your favorite products.
- Your wishlists are only visible to you and who you share them with, as well as the store’s administrators.
- Send information about your account and order
- Answer your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Manage payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Observe all legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- To improve our store services
- Send you marketing announcements, if you choose to receive them
- Send reminders of abandoned shopping cart
Who has access
- Order information, such as what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be shipped, and
- Customer information such as name, e-mail address, and invoice and delivery address.
- Please see PayPal Privacy for more details.